Channel partner/Business Development
DIME is a new wave of redefining and enhancing the mobile communication in the world, Dime is contributing to the digitalization of the B2B & B2G communication in the future.
The mobile app will offer a platform for the enterprises/community to change their way of interact with their members
Dime is a successful reality in one of the most advanced country in terms of innovative technologies in Asia.
Dime is going globally through a mix of Direct & Indirect business model. And developing partnership business model (MNO/MVNO/Service Provider) to penetrate in the local market.
Come join us as we make today’s communication experience smarter and more relevant for all 5 billion mobile subscribers worldwide!
We are a multinational company crossing from Asia, Middle East and Europe and expanding into Africa and Americas. We stand for people values and value creation. We have a strong multinational cultures and corporate values respect diversity, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for seasoned Channel Partner/Business Development leaders with skills and knowledge of the Mobile Network Operator (MNO) landscape in Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa to join our team. You will be responsible for driving the distribution of Dime services directly and indirectly with the potential partner in the B2B arena in the specific region and additionally, to cultivate and grow ecosystem partnerships with peer companies that can accelerate this growth.
As the Channel Partner/Business Development in the region, you will be responsible for defining key account strategies by leveraging your experience in selling to the Partner. You will work closely with the entire Dime organization, including engineering, product management, Marketing, and executive management teams.
You will report to the CEO. You will be a key player in small but global team. The role is located in Dime operations regional office and extensive travel can be expected.
- Create new pipeline activity in the specific region via the partnerships
- Understand and clearly articulate in presentations to customers the value proposition of the Dime solutions from a 360-degree view; including end-user benefits, partner monetization opportunities, competitive advantages, etc. in order to help partners develop an investment thesis in Dime services.
- Understand customers’ business requirements and how the Dime solution meet those requirements.
- Work with Dime teams to craft and own commercial solutions proposals and communicate the details and value of that solution to customers in support of the overall sales proposal process
- Develop opportunity qualification, account plan, and sales strategy processes to fit the regional landscape
- Build and maintain relationships with key executive level stakeholders within strategic accounts in support of long-term account development strategies.
- Present product demonstrations for customers / partners,
- Host and participate in regular international conference calls with executive management, product leadership, and engineering leadership to report status in region.
Technical knowledge, skills, education and experience
- MS or BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related Technical Degree,
- 10+ years of experience licensing software & services with a particular focus on MNO’s or working directly for an MNO/MVNO in a business development role.
- Comfortable in making executive level presentations and speaking to an executive audience
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills.
- Other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Consultative style with clear ability to drive strategic selling process,
- Disciplined, logical and organized.
Please send your resume at Nm@digitalmegroup.com