- Collection, Use and Modification of Personal Information
1. Collection of Personal Information
Upon the completion of DIME Services membership registration, downloading or using relevant DIME Applications, DIME software systems will collect your personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis according to the services you requested. If you use relevant services of DIME Applications as a member of a corporate account, the software systems will capture, apart from the information mentioned above, the information of the telephone numbers you dialed and the time you spent on the calls to your corresponding corporate to facilitate the use analysis and account balance check for the corporate member. You agree to have your personal data captured as above when you download DIME Applications. If you do not agree to provide DIME with the above personally identifiable information, please refrain from using DIME Services. You could still rescind such agreement at any time. If you would like to rescind such agreement, please take use of Feedback option in “More…” menu to notice DIME. However, please notice that if you rescind the agreement, DIME would be unable to provide the Services.
2. Use of Personal Information
From the time that DIME software systems captured your personal information and before you request DIME to delete it from our member databases, we securely collect and store your personal information in our DIME member databases to allow the systems to conduct the management of technology, telecommunication service, database and membership. DIME Services may also combine other information with your personal information for the improvement/development of our products, services, content and advertisement. For instance, your information may be used as follow:
● DIME will use your personal information for operational and customer management purposes. The purposes include internal audit, data analysis and research. Your personal information will also be used to inform you of any updates on products, service terms and information related to DIME Services.
● Assist us with the development, delivery and improvement of the products, services, content and advertisement by DIME.
● Send out notices related to important information, the modification of terms and conditions of use and policy. However, DIME is not bound to the obligation to inform you each and every notice.
● To be used for academic researches and other consulting services.
3. Processing and Transmission of Personal Information
4. Modification of Personal Information
You may modify your DIME Services account information at any time. Unauthorized use of the name or account of other people is prohibited.
5. Deletion of Personal Information
You may request to delete your DIME Services account and personal information at any time. The information will not be totally removed from our server until due processes of system operation of DIME Services are been completed. The copies of such information of authorized member of corporate account reserved in the corporate will be handled by the corporate. Backup system of DIME Services may hold copies of these files to prevent DIME Services from be used in fraud or illegal activities. Such copies, except your personal request, can only be accessed by the order of the prosecution and the court. The length of reservation of such copies would be decided and revised depend upon related laws, regulations, necessity, and contract period of cooperate user, the longer length would prevail. But such length shall not longer than a year from the end of the contract period.
6. Regarding your personal information captured by DIME Services, you are entitled to the following rights upon requested by written notice:
● Check and access your personally identifiable information
● Request for copies of your personally identifiable information
● Request for modification and correction of your personally identifiable information
● Cease the collection and use of your personally identifiable information
● Remove your personally identifiable information from our database
● Request for providing your personal information in DIME Service. You could transfer it to third party by yourself.
- Disclosure of your personal information
Except as provided below, or by related legal or governmental requests, DIME Services will not sell, lease, trade or transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content without your explicit permission.
1. Information that you voluntarily disclose in your user profile, or which you disclose on forums and discussions boards, or comments you post will be publicly available by others, hence, may be reposted or used.
2. In the event of legal requirements, exercise of our legal rights, defense against legal claims, protection of DIME’s interests, fight against fraud, enforcement of our policies and/or protection of third party’s rights, property, or safety, DIME Services may disclose your personal information.
3. In order to provide you with DIME’s products or services you have requested, DIME Services may share your personal and traffic data with DIME Services’ affiliates or partner agents. DIME Services will always require these third parties to observe relevant laws and take appropriate measures to protect your personal data/traffic data. However, DIME Services is not liable for the conducts of its affiliates or partner agents.
4. Some of DIME products or services may be co-branded and offered together with or via business partners. If you register for or use such products or services, you consent to both DIME and the business partners’ use of your personal information.
5. Detailed information of all the activities on your DIME Services account including but not limited to traffic data, communication data and transaction data may be accessed by DIME Services once your permission is granted. You are entitled to withdraw your permission at any time. If you use relevant services of DIME Applications as a member of a corporate account, you must permit that DIME Services may provide the information of the telephone numbers you dialed and the time you spent on the calls to the corresponding corporate. Such permission cannot be reversed.
- Other Applications
If you use any add-ons, plugins or the third-party applications while at the same time using DIME Applications or use any third-party applications or products that incorporate or embed the DIME Applications (“Applications”), the providers of such Applications may get access to certain of your personal information. DIME Services does not and cannot control how the providers of Applications use your personal information, hence please ensure that you review the privacy policies or other terms applicable to the use of such Application before installation of such Applications.
- Contact You
1. DIME Services may from time to time ask you to provide information on your user experience and it will be used for quality measurement and improvement of DIME Services. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any of such information.
2. Any and all information that you voluntarily submit to DIME Applications software system via user feedback or user survey will be used to review the feedback and to improve the DIME Services.
3. DIME Services may send you notifications about faults and service issues. DIME Services reserves the right to use the DIME Applications or SMS to notify you of any service announcement, administration message and eventual claim with respect to DIME Services, including but not limited to claims of the violation of third party rights. You may not opt out of accepting the above notifications.
4. DIME Services may use DIME Applications or SMS to keep you up to date with information about the DIME Services and DIME Services that you have purchased and/or to inform you about other products or information about DIME. Please kindly inform us if you do not wish to receive such information.
5. If you have registered for or use co-branded services or products of DIME Services, you may receive e-mails or SMS from our business partners on behalf of DIME Services.
- Contact Us