TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Agreement and Acknowledgement
1. These terms set forth the legally binding terms for the use of related DIME Applications Services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”). As a result, your use of the Services presumes that you understand and agree to be bound by:
● The following Terms and Conditions of Use
2. DIME may modify or alter these Terms and shall notice you with the means provided in the Terms and Conditions, and after acquired, you shall express agree or disagree about modification or alteration within 16 days of the notice. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use or the amended/updated contents, please immediately terminate your use of the Services.
- Member Qualification and Account
1. As a membership-based Services, DIME membership application requires the download and installation of DIME software system on your computer or mobile phone. After download DIME software system, please enter your cellphone number, account and password to login, DIME will verify the information by sending verification code with SMS or capturing cellphone number. You can start to use Services if you login successfully. You agree that your personal information could be automatically acquired in necessity in order to provide the Services. If you use relevant Services of DIME Applications as a member of a corporate account, the software systems will capture, apart from the information mentioned above, the information of the telephone numbers you dialed and the time you spent on the calls to your corresponding corporate. If you do not agree software or system of DIME to capture your personal information, or would like to rescind such agreement, please take use of Feedback option in “More…” menu to notice DIME. However, please notice that if you disagree or rescind the agreement, DIME would be unable to provide the Services.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and shall not transfer it. You agree to immediately notify DIME of any unauthorized use or other breach of security of your account/password. After confirmed the situation of illegal misuse of your account, the DIME will immediately suspend the account authorization and notice you to apply for password alteration to restore use of your account after that. However, your account authorization could still be paused temporarily for judicial investigation, ruling by laws and regulations or other reasonable cause, until such matter is ended or terminated.
3. If your account is deleted by terminal device change or illegal invasion, you could provide related document to DIME Global. to apply for restore your account. If you have any advance payment or paid value added merchandise, they would be restored as well.
- Member Obligation
1. You shall observe laws & regulations of England and Wales and general international practices of Internet. You must not engage in and guarantee not to conduct any activities that violate the laws when using the Services.
2. You shall agree and guarantee not to use the Services to conduct activities involved the invasions of rights or any illegal purposes (including but not limited to the invasion of privacy/infringement of Intellectual property, unsolicited commercial e-mails, tracking/disturbing others or collecting/storing other people’s personal information based on above purposes.)
3. You shall use the Services in accordance with the laws and regulations of where you are located when you are outside England and Wales.
4. You are solely responsible for any content that you make publicly available, post or transmit via the Services, including but not limited to information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, etc.
5. DIME does not preview any content that you make publicly available, post or transmit through the Services. However, if the content is involved in criminal activity or is in violation of applicable laws or regulations, DIME may, in its sole discretion, decline or remove content that you make publicly available, post or transmit.
6. You shall guarantee that you own the content you make publicly available, post or transmit via the Services, or you are authorized with relevant copyrights, patents and intellectual property rights for the content you make publicly available, post or transmit via the Services.
- License and Membership
1. You have the ownership of Content and its intellectual property right, or you are authorized for the use of Content that you make available, post or transmit for inclusion on the Services.
2. If you actively send e-mail to the address for client service to request deleting your account, personal information or any content that you make publicly available, post or transmit, DIME shall accept the request and delete such content immediately. However, in order to prevent DIME App from being used in fraud or illegal activity, DIME may retain copies of the content you removed or deleted in our server. Such copies, except for your personal request, can only be accessed by the order of the prosecution and the court. The length of reservation of such copies would be decided and revised depend upon related laws, regulations and necessity, and the longer length would prevail. But such length shall not longer than a year from the date you remove or delete content.
- Restriction of Using Services
Regarding the use of Services, you shall comply with the following:
1. You shall not expose, distribute, or share either in part or in its entirety of our Services content to other Media. You shall not use the Services for reproduction, copy, sell, trade, and lease or for business purposes.
2. You shall not modify the content of the Services or any of the software provided by the Services.
3. You shall not play, reconnect, visit or access DIME screen pages except the video display screen pages provide by DIME.
4. You shall not acquire personal information of others by using the Services.
5. You shall not jeopardize the safety of the Services, nor interfere with or limit the functions provided by the content of the Services.
1. DIME shall maintain stability of the system with the contemporary technical standards, however, DIME may suspend Services or software provided by DIME, by the reason of interruption of internet or other reasons which cannot be attributed to DIME. Unless expressly provided by the laws, DIME does not make any implied warranties and expressly disclaims all such warranties of any kind, including, without limitation to, integrity of rights, fitness to a particular purpose, and no violation to the right of a third party.
2. DIME has no obligation on the confidentiality of content that you make it publicly available by publication or public transmission.
3. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content or websites that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. DIME will spare no efforts to prevent such circumstances from happening. However, if the happening of such circumstances cannot be attributed to DIME, DIME members shall not claim any damages to DIME.
4. DIME expressly states that it does not involve in any transactions or Services between you and any third party. DIME does not take any responsibility and assumes no liability for monitoring such transactions. You are solely responsible for any transactions with any third party through the Services.
5. DIME does not review any content, opinions, suggestions, or comments published, submitted or transmitted by any members via the Services. You will indemnify and hold DIME harmless from and against all claims, liability, costs and expenses as a result of the publication, submission or transmission of such content, opinions, suggestions, or comments.
6. The Services may include hyperlinks to other third party websites. DIME is not responsible and assumes no liability for such third party websites or the availability of such websites and does not endorse any content or material on such third party websites. Your use of each of these third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions posted on the applicable websites.
7. DIME does not guarantee the following:
● The content and software provided in the Services are accurate and complete.
● Faults, errors, bugs in the software will be revised promptly.
● The Services will always function without disruptions, delay, or errors. However, if the Services is disrupted, DIME will restore to provide it as soon as possible.
● The Services is free from any malware, viruses, Trojan horses or other malicious or harmful codes transmitted by the third party.
● Advertisements posted through the Services, any hyperlinks, or banners by the third party.
8. Members’ personal or financial information saved on secured server be viewed or used by the third party. You are welcome to use all the functions provided by the Services, including but not limited to general features, add-on functions, and promotion plans for free before the expiration date. However, it does not indicate that DIME is responsible for providing these features or plans permanently and continuously. DIME may, depend upon using efficiency and market needs, terminate any features or plans after 15 days of announcement or notice without any liability. If you do not agree with such alteration, please terminate your use of the Services at any time.
3. DIME shall prevent the record and personal information about using the Services from illegal invasion, acquiring, falsifying, impairing, with the contemporary technical and professional standards with reasonably expected safety requirements. If it is illegal invaded or impaired, DIME shall take reasonable action to restore it as soon as possible and would be liable for damages liability under laws. However, DIME is not liable for the injury if it has exercised reasonable care and the injury would have been occasioned notwithstanding the exercise of such reasonable care. Moreover, if you delete the account by yourself, then communication records, transmitted files, friend lists, stickers and post content which related to the account would be deleted together and DIME can not guarantee that such information could be restored necessarily.
- Infringement of Copyright
1. DIME is committed to respecting intellectual property right. As a registered DIME member, you acknowledge and warrantee that the content you make publicly available, post or transmit shall not violate copyrights and intellectual property rights and all other rights granted by the law or agreements.
2. DIME may in its sole discretion temporarily terminate either in part or in its entirety of the Services or revoke the member account if member is involved in infringement or violation of the rights.
3. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please use the “Feedbacks” function under More” menu in DIME Applications to describe the infringe situation of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed and attach a proof of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest, then send to DIME Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. DIME and its assignees reserve all rights to remove content that is likely to infringe the Terms, laws and regulations, or any content that is otherwise objectionable. You will be noticed before the deletion about the infringed Terms, laws and regulations and the content to be deleted.
- The Owner of Rights of DIME Software
1. All content available on DIME Applications, including without limitation, works of authorship, graphics, files, information, data, software architecture, screens, layout design, and their selection and arrangement are the proprietary property of DIME or its licensors with all rights reserved. The rights include but not limited to trade marks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and proprietary techniques. No Services material may be used, modified, reproduced, publicly broadcasted, publicly transmitted, publicly performed, adapted, distributed, published, publicly released, reverse engineered, decompiled or disassembled.
2. If you wish to make reference to or repost the above-mentioned software, applications or content, unless it is expressly covered by the law, you shall acquire prior written permission from DIME or other licensors.
3. You shall respect the intellectual property rights of others. You will indemnify and hold DIME harmless from and against all damages with respect to any claim of infringement.
4. In the light of the respective status of registration and use of the products, service names and logos associated to the Services of DIME (trademarks of DIME), they are protected by trademark law and fair-trade law. You agree shall not use DIME trademark in any other ways without prior written permission by DIME.
1. In accordance with law or relevant regulations, DIME may provide you with notifications, including those regarding changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use, including by but not limited to email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message, push notification and postings on the DIME Services, or other reasonable means now known or hereafter developed.
2. In the event that anyone access the Services without authorization and such situation cannot be perceived by DIME, no notification will be made as last section. .
3. Once you agree the Terms and access the Services, it automatically indicates that you agree DIME may send you related notifications using the member account information that you submitted. Once the notifications sent, it will be regarded as sent whether you have read or not.
4. In the event that DIME suspend software or hardware related to the Services for maintenance, except for force majeure or emergency, DIME shall notice you at least 7 days before the suspension with the means provided in the Terms and Conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DIME and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, at your own expense, from and against any and all claims or demands made by any third party arising out of or related to the content you made publicly available, posted and transmitted or your use of the Services.
- Changes and Termination of Services
1. DIME reserves the right, with proper reason or cause, to partially or entirely modify or suspend the providing of the Services and to partially or entirely terminate or limit member to use the Services, after notice you with the means provided in the Terms and Conditions.
2. DIME is liable to actual damages caused by modification, suspension, termination or limitation to partial or entire Services subject to last section of this article. However, such actual damages liability is limited to the payment that you paid to DIME for the Services.
3. DIME may terminate or suspend your use of the Services in following situations:
● There are sufficient and reasonable proof to prove that you are using your account in money laundering, fraud, other crime activity or illegal activity.
● You are verified and proved that you submitted fake information for identity verification.
● You breached the Terms and Conditions and are noticed to correct, but failed to do so.
4. In the event that the Services have been terminated and your account have been deleted, if you still have rest advance payment, DIME shall refund it to you by cash, credit card, draft or check(send by registered mail) within 30 days of your request for refund.
1. The Terms and Conditions constitutes full and complete agreement between DIME and your use of the Services.
2. You shall comply with related agreement when use or purchase services or software by DIME, its Affiliates or business partners.
3. Any dispute that may arise between you and DIME shall be governed by and adjudicated under the laws of England and Wales, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of court in London, England in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Services.
4. If DIME does not exercise, or delays in exercising any right or agreement provided by these Terms, it shall not constitute a waiver of the above right or agreement.
5. If a part of the Terms is regarded invalid by law, the other Terms shall remained effective.